Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kan cheong lo ~

By the end of this week, means 2 days later, is the deadline of getting a company for my internship..but now no companies accept me yet..cham liao lo...how if within these 2 days i cant get any reply ? where will i go for my intern ?  >.<   everyone is telling me u can get one..stay calm..steady..as long as i din get any reply, im not steady lo..zzzzzzz

My only wish now is Optotronic Semiconductors Sdn. Bhd will hire me...

PLEASE HIRE ME !!  
I need u desperately  !!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. why dun wan2 go intel? they say very easy to go oni wor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nolo..intel wont consider those cgpa lower than 3.0 one.. >< but i prefer taiping one..nearer to my house..save a lot mah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha.. yaya can everyday eat mummy's de ice kacang aso~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalo yalo..and home cooked home !! i miss all of them so much la !!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete