Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yes !! I'm sick !! =D

New semester just started 2days ago..but i'm sick now..banyak cepatnya saya sakit..my stomach feels extremely weird all the time..like there is some air inside my stomach but khek ju khek ju..make me cant breath that well and feel like vomiting..zzzzz..whole night cant sleep well at all..and visited my toilet more than 5 times..  ><   might be due to hot weather at kampar and lack of sleep..but im better now..hope will get well soon la..

however, everytime after i fall sick, i tend lose weight which is a good thing !! wakaka...last sem break ate too much ad..and i can see myself getting fatter..hope this illness can help to make myself thinner la..hope so..hahahaha ~~

and i finish watching secret garden lo ~~ nice OST and good acts by Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won..hehe   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment